Nov 30, 2009

The Simplicity of Unplugging...


I've been largely "unplugged" from the computer and my cell phone for almost a week now. And it's been nice. I'm enjoying the vacation and the simplicity that I've found in exercise, in engaging in long, face-t0-face conversations with family and good friends, and in floating through the days lazily without much concern for what time it is or what I'm doing next. I have another week of vacation, so you might see a post or two if I feel like it. I will be resuming more regular posting next week.

[Image available at files.myopera.com]

2 comments:

  1. I adore unplugging too. I did it for four days over Thanksgiving, a week at the end of summer, and have an upcoming two weeks of it at the end of the year. I can hear the simplicity of it in your words. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great theme to explore...i'm unplugged most of the year from internet, phone and paper. It's hugely liberating , seems to free up lots of space inside !!

    ReplyDelete