Nov 2, 2012

3 Simple Resources on How to Reenergize Your Life Today


Last night, I walked in the door at almost 9:00 and literally slumped to the floor in exhaustion. It's just been one of those weeks where I let things in my life get completely out of balance. And I'm feeling the effects. So I'm dedicating this weekend to taking care of myself and spending some much-needed time reflecting and reevaluating things... And, of course, resting and recouping.

My mother taught me from a young age that if you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else. Thankfully, there's a lot of wonderful resources out there on how to recharge ourselves when the batteries are low.

To that end, here are a few good reads for your weekend. Many of these posts have been floating around cyberspace for a while, but they are well worth your time. May you find peace and serenity in the simplest of joys. Have a beautiful weekend, all.

A post from Tiny Buddha on 40 ways to give yourself a break.
Zen Habit's Post on Tea Rituals for Focus, Health, & Slowness
Melissa's Post from Peace and Projects about Joy Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment